01. January - New year's day
06. January - Epiphany
17. January - Patron Saint's day in San Antonio.
21. January - Patron Saint's day in Santa Ines.
12. February - Patron Saint's day in Santa Eulalia. Carnival season for the whole of Ibiza, all the island's children dress up in costume and parade through the streets of each town.
19. March - Patron Saint's day in San José. This is a national holiday throughout Spain.
02. April - Patron Saint's day in Sant Francesc de Paula
05. April - Patron Saint's day in San Vicente
23. April - Patron Saint's day in San Jorgé. This is celebrated in all the San Jorgés throughout Spain.
01. May - Mayday
1st Sunday - Flower festival in Santa Eulalia
2nd Sunday - Patron Saint's day in Puig den Valls.
21. - 24. June - John the Baptist's day in Ibiza Town
23. June - Throughout Spain, the start of the summer is celebrated with fireworks and bonfires.
24. June - Patron Saint's day in San Juan. Including the burning of various figures.
10. July - Fiestas deSan Cristobalin Es Cana
16. July - Nuestra Senora des Carmen. She is the Patron Saint of all fishermen. There is a holiday in Ibiza Town, San Antonio and Formentera, including a procession on the water in Ibiza Town. Es Cubells celebrates its Patron Saint's day.
25. July - St. James' day, the Patron Saint of all Spain.
05. August - Patron Saint's day of Nuestra Senora de las Nievesof the cathedral in Ibiza Town. This spectacular festival continues until 08. august, with floats, parades and fireworks. The Patron Saint of the island,San Ciriacois honoured with a communal meal in Puig des Molins on the 08. august.
10. August - Patron Saint's day in San Lorenzo
15. August - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Asunción de la Virgen); Patron Saint's day in Cala Llonga
16. August - Carmen-holiday with a procession of ships in Ibiza Town harbour
24. August - Fiestas de San Bartolomé in San Antonio
28. August - Patron Saint's day in San Agustin.
08. September - Patron Saint's day in Jesus
14. September - Patron Saint's day in Santa Cruz
21. September - Patron Saint's day in San Mateu
29. September - Patron Saint's day in San Miguel.
12. October - The discovery of America by Columbus in 1492 is celebrated throughout Spain
24. October - Patron Saint's day in San Rafael.
01. November - All Saints Day (Día de los Santos)
04. November - Patron Saint's day in San Carlos
16. November - Patron Saint's day in Santa Gertrudis.
06. December - Day of the Spanish Constitution
08. December - Immaculate conception (Immaculada Concepción)
24.- 25. December - Christmas.